Custom Screens: Enhance and Protect your Investment
Custom screens are secured to perimeter concrete footers and attached to your home's roof. Screen enclosures are custom designed and engineered to your specific roof structure. Screen enclosures are engineered for basic cross wind speeds of 120 mph. There are two types of screen enclosures and many benefits to both.
- UV sun protection of up to 80 percent
- Fewer insects, reptiles, and rodents
- Cooler water temperature in the summer months
- Keeps out tree leaves, small branches, and bird droppings
- Filters airborne pollens, mold dust and small flight particles.
A screen enclosure that is commonly referred to as a “pool enclosure”. This enclosure is normally used in conjunction with “swimming pools”. It has screen roof and walls and is generally attached to an existing or host structure.
The other type of screen enclosure that is commonly constructed is one that has a solid monoscope roof (most commonly sandwich panels) and full or partial screen walls and is also attached to an existing or host structure. The roof in this type of screen enclosures could also be gable or hip configuration.